Friday, March 19, 2010

Return Home

I'm sure nobody is still checking this because I'm finally back home. I've been at my parents house for a week now and I'm working on getting my life in order. I'm reapplying for that internship, applied for a job, there is a course that I want to take through the Red Cross, so many options.

Debriefing in Toronto was an emotional time. I thought I was all emotioned out, but Canada World Youth surprises me again! I'm really glad we got to experience that though. Then after Canada won the gold, we got to experience the madness of Yonge St in Toronto. Then the girls and I went to a hostel downtown. That was just the fun we needed and long enough to say our proper goodbyes, although we were missing more than half of our group. We went shopping, made some great meals, had some great meals in some great restaurants.

Then I went to visit some old friends from school while I was in Toronto and we realized that we hadn't seen each other in almost two years! Much too long. It was really nice to catch up with them.

Then I did Halifax for a couple days and saw some lovely friends from high school. Also lovely. Then finally I came home safe and sound! So that's probably the end of my updates... unless you want to know when I get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment