Thursday, July 16, 2009

ALLLLLMMMOOOOSSSSTTTTT

So, I only have 80$ left to collect. Also, my dog kind of smells like feet today and I'm not entirely sure why. I'm going to Halifax this weekend to see a friend I haven't seen in about 6 years which is a quarter of my life. Then I'm going to New Brunswick to work for a period before I head off to Calgary for part one of my two part adventure in Canada World Youth. I'm starting to get pretty excited. I'm getting more frequent emails, and now our group is starting to get to know each other. I'm realizing how much I'm going to miss my puppy, who is currently awaiting a walk very patiently (and foot smellingly). I'll update once I have a little more going on! Thank you to everyone who has made a contribution thus far and has gotten me to this spot! It's very much greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment