Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Fundraising News

I'm almost at 60%! Woohoo! Home stretch right? Maybe. Tonight I go see the legion to give them a nice little presenation on why they should donate. Hopefully that goes well. It's nice and warm today, my dog REALLY wants to go to the beach, and he just might get the chance. Perhaps I'll get up the courage to go in the water and swim today (not likely) but I always wear my bikini down just in case. Gives me a chance to wear my tinted overpriced sunscreen, but its especially for my face so that I don't get all greasy and gross. My lovely sister bought it for me anyway, who is now VERY pregnant. No more awkward "Did she just gain a lot of weight or is she really two people?" She actually is two people now. She will be having a lovely little lady who I won't get to see until I'm back from South Africa. I'm also missing my grandmother's 90th birthday, but I suppose we must make sacrifices in our lives. Who knows, maybe this experience will give me the knowledge to change the world. In the very least, maybe I'll get a tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment